love baby accessories? Especially those cute flower headbands. They are perfect
for any occasion and leave your little princess looking her absolute best. The
sad part, fabric flowers crush and bend easily. If you are searching for ways
to fix that, then search no more. Here are three easy steps to fix crushed/bent
fabric flowers and the best part, this only takes ten minutes.
What you will need:
· Flat surface (table or floor)
· A blow dryer
You will notice the petals towards the middle are crushed and facing the wrong direction.
Turn the flower over, use high heat and point the blow dryer right at the end of the petals. Hold for a couple of seconds just until the flower gets enough heat to mold the petals back into place. Do not over do it as you can easily loosen the glue or burn the fabric.
This will take care of the back of the flower and you will notice the petals are getting smooth and facing in the right direction.
Turn the flower over so now it is facing upwards. Point the heat at the centre of the flower and again hold for a couple seconds.
If you notice some petals are still bent, while the flower is still hot press face down to get all petals back into place.
Share with us your experience and tell us what you think.
We are glad to announce that Bébé Oh La La will be at this year's Spring BabyTime Show at the International Centre in Mississauga. Drop by our booth to meet our friendly staff and check out the deals on our latest spring and summer collection. We will be located at booth # 743. Flash sales and surprise deals will be announced through out the 3 days of the show April 27-29. This is Canada's largest baby show. The show boasts a great number of exhibitors with the cutest and latest products for babies and children. Parking is free at this venue and many exhibitors hand out lots of goodies, so you are guaranteed to leave with a smile on your face. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Ensure that you will have all the equipment and photo props you will possibly need and ensure that you are prepared for any variable that may come your way.
- Create a simple checklist of the various items that you will surely need and a few in case items and the night before the shoot run through your check list ensuring you have everything ready.
- Send a reminder to all those taking part in your photo shoot before hand.
- Once the day of the big photo shoot arrives, it is time to pull out your checklist once more and ensure that you have packed and brought everything on that list.
- Having the right equipment as well as attire for the photo shoot on hand is the most important thing when preparing for your photo shoot.
- For photo shoots with children or babies, ensure they have taken a good nap before the preset time and that they are well fed
- Ensure you all are well groomed and looking your best on that day.
- Stick to a healthy diet, drink enough water and get plenty of rest.
- Many younger children will resist having anything on their head such as a headband or a hat. Distract them while placing the photo prop on their head.
- For mommies, many photographers state that you should have colourless nail polish or french tips unless you are trying to create a specific colour theme in your photo shoot.
- Finally for that lush lipstick colouring simply try this little trick:
- Take a soft tip toothbruch and softly brush your lips to exfoliate them prior to going to bed nightly.
- Once you have brushed your lips simply apply a bit of vasoline to them that night and again in the morning.
- Amazing Keynote Speakers
- Free Demonstrations
- Free Mommy Moments Spa
- Free Sleep Clinic
- Free Daycare
- Free Swag Bags
- Prizes and so much more!
Here comes the spring. What does that mean to you?! Well, for some, it means, cheerful colors, for others, it means spring cleaning :). For us at Bebe Oh La La, it is both.
You may have notices already the new design primarily influenced by feedback we received from our family of customers and fans. You also may have noticed the newest collection of colorful, fancy dresses for special occasions from Love Baby J and other designers. Also, we revisited our collection to make it easier for you to navigate our site. The new collection includes:
- Baptism & Christening
- Photography Props
- Ruffled Buts and Bloomers NEW
- Ruffled Rompers and Onesies
- Wedding Collection NEW
- Easter Collection NEW
From our Bébé Oh La La family to yours, best wishes for a great holiday season.
As a thank you for your continued support, we are offering all our customers 25% off our entire collection. Use the coupon code: "boxing" when checking out to apply your discount. Also, we will be running other promotions and announcements on our Facebook fanpage, so remember to like us to receive the updates.
With the best shipping rates (Flat $5 to Canada, and $10 to USA), it is the best time to get your favorite items such as:
If you have any question, remember that we are just a click away, so please contact us, and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Enjoy your shopping.
`Tis the season to take family photos, right?
Many of our customers have been buying our products specifically for family holiday photos. The most common items are:
Did you just hear the first holiday song on the radio?
Did it hit you that the holiday season is already approaching faster than what you thought? The good news, you are not the only one. Many of our friends where quite happy to listen to their first Christmas song of the season on the radio. That said, this also means that if you haven't started your holiday shopping, guess what? You are late!
At Bébé Oh La La, we've got great deals on the cutest outfits and accessories for babies, toddlers, and children. A real baby and toddler boutique experience. From our famous Animal Hats such as the sock monkey, to our fancy pettiskirts and lace rompers, we've got you covered.
Also, for this holiday season, you can benefit from our low flat rate shipping fees to Canada and the US. This deal won't last long so hurry and give us the opportunity to show what we do best, i.e. provide you with exceptional shopping experience.
Let it snow- or not! :)