- Ensure that you will have all the equipment and photo props you will possibly need and ensure that you are prepared for any variable that may come your way.
- Create a simple checklist of the various items that you will surely need and a few in case items and the night before the shoot run through your check list ensuring you have everything ready.
- Send a reminder to all those taking part in your photo shoot before hand.
- Once the day of the big photo shoot arrives, it is time to pull out your checklist once more and ensure that you have packed and brought everything on that list.
- Having the right equipment as well as attire for the photo shoot on hand is the most important thing when preparing for your photo shoot.
- For photo shoots with children or babies, ensure they have taken a good nap before the preset time and that they are well fed
- Ensure you all are well groomed and looking your best on that day.
- Stick to a healthy diet, drink enough water and get plenty of rest.
- Many younger children will resist having anything on their head such as a headband or a hat. Distract them while placing the photo prop on their head.
- For mommies, many photographers state that you should have colourless nail polish or french tips unless you are trying to create a specific colour theme in your photo shoot.
- Finally for that lush lipstick colouring simply try this little trick:
- Take a soft tip toothbruch and softly brush your lips to exfoliate them prior to going to bed nightly.
- Once you have brushed your lips simply apply a bit of vasoline to them that night and again in the morning.
Here comes the spring. What does that mean to you?! Well, for some, it means, cheerful colors, for others, it means spring cleaning :). For us at Bebe Oh La La, it is both.
You may have notices already the new design primarily influenced by feedback we received from our family of customers and fans. You also may have noticed the newest collection of colorful, fancy dresses for special occasions from Love Baby J and other designers. Also, we revisited our collection to make it easier for you to navigate our site. The new collection includes:
- Baptism & Christening
- Photography Props
- Ruffled Buts and Bloomers NEW
- Ruffled Rompers and Onesies
- Wedding Collection NEW
- Easter Collection NEW
`Tis the season to take family photos, right?
Many of our customers have been buying our products specifically for family holiday photos. The most common items are: